Green Lantern Pizza
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
My recipe of the day is for green lantern pizza, a knock-off of the vegetarian artichoke and mushroom pizza served at the Dewey’s pizza chain.
National Pizza Month
- Antipasto Pizza by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Arugula Pesto Pizza with Roasted Pears and Provolone by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, and Spinach Pizza by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Deep Dish Pizza Casserole by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Detroit Style Pepperoni and Hot Honey Pizza by Our Good Life
- Easy Gluten Free Pizza Crust by The Saucy Fig
- Green Lantern Pizza by Palatable Pastime
- Pikachu Pizza by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Prosciutto and Fennel Pizza with Olives and Mascarpone by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Stuffed Crust Sausage Pizza by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza by The Baking Fairy
- White Pizza with Prosciutto and Arugula by The Redhead Baker
Green Lantern Pizza
- 1 (10 inch) thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3 ounces chevre goat cheese, cut into chunks
- light sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- light sprinkle of dried oregano
- light sprinkle red pepper flakes
- Preheat pizza stone on the bottom oven rack at 500°F.
- Press out pizza crust to ten inches thick on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Drain artichoke hearts and squeeze dry in a paper towel.
- Cover crust with pizza sauce.
- Lay out the slices of mozzarella cheese, and top with mushrooms, dollops of pesto, artichoke hearts, sprinklings of garlic, chunks of goat cheese, and a sprinkle of Parmesan, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Slide pizza on the parchment on a pizza peel onto the heated baking stone and bake 12-15 minutes or until as browned as you like.
- Slide pizza on parchment onto the pizza peel, remove from over and cut into pieces.
- Serve hot.
From the kitchen of palatablepastime.com
You Might Also Like:
Where to Purchase Equipment and Ingredients
For This Recipe (plus my fav picks):
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which offer sources for ingredients and equipment, if needed. Clicking on them doesn’t cost you anything but helps pay the electric bill and keep the blog lights on should you purchase anything during your visit! Thanks for your support.