Marshmallow S’Mores Cookies
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
My recipe of the day is with Spring Sweets Week and is for an Easter themed marshmallow s’mores cookies, made with Peeps marshmallows.
The cookies themselves are graham cracker based and include both mini chocolate chips and tiny dried marshmallows. Those are frosted and decorated with adorable Peeps chicks and bunnies to make the cutest Easter cookies ever. I love all the beautiful colors!
These are perfect for kids. And Easter is one of the holidays where finding fun foods for the kids is of special importance, because the memories made will last a lifetime.
And I think that with Easter baskets being usually full of candies, having something with cookies can be a welcome break from all that. Plus, most kids will enjoy cookies than other desserts more suited to adults, like pie.
And never fear if you don’t get a chance to make these at Easter-
I have been enjoying seeing Peeps show up all year round at the various holidays, so these can easily be changed up with a different seasonal package.
Spring Sweets Week
I am very pleased to have Peeps as the sponsor of today’s post, having provided ingredients to make these delicious Easter inspired S’Mores cookies.
Friday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- A #SpringSweetsWeek G & T by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Bunny Bark by Our Good Life
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream Sandwiches by Crumb Top Baking
- Carrot Cake Scones by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Chocolate Marshmallow Dip by Simply Inspired Meals
- Chocolate Panna Cotta by The Gingered Whisk
- Chocolate Wacky Cake by The Gingered Whisk
- Cottontail Chex Mix by Books n’ Cooks
- Easy as Pie Coconut Cream Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Flower Pot Spring Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Homemade Peach Cobbler by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Key Lime Cupcakes by House of Nash Eats
- Key Lime Sugar Cookies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Lemon Cake Roll by Sweet Beginnings
- Lofthouse Soft Sugar Cookies with Frosting by The Crumby Kitchen
- Mint Chocolate Yogurt Pudding by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Orange Cream Cheese Loaf Cake by A Savory Feast
- Orange Cream Overnight Oats by Cookaholic Wife
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad by Home Sweet Homestead
- Sheet Pan Key Lime Pie by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Simple S’mores Bars by Cooking With Carlee
- Small Batch Chocolate cupcakes by Creative Southern Home
- Strawberry Papaya and Blood Orange Margarita by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Vegan Blueberry Yogurt Coffee Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Vegan Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes by The Baking Fairy
Don’t forget to enter the raffle for prizes!
click here——->>>>A Rafflecopter Giveaway<<<——-
Regional exclusions may apply.
You Might Also Like:
Marshmallow S'Mores Cookies
- 3/4 cup soft unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup mini dehydrated marshmallow bits
- 2 cups prepared chocolate frosting
- 3-4 dozen assorted Peeps marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and sugar in an electric mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry mixture to mixer to form a dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits (the mini type you add to hot chocolate).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool one minute, then flatten with a spatula or other flat object.
- Finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Frost tops with chocolate frosting and place Peep on top.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.