Healthy green tea infused with luscious strawberries and served over ice are a refreshing summer flavor for any outdoor cookout on the patio or just anytime.
Strawberry Green Iced Tea
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
My recipe of the day is with @#BBQWeek for Iced Strawberry Green Tea to cool you off on those warm sunny days lounging in the backyard around the patio, pool and outdoor grill.
Strawberries infused with iced green and white tea is one of my favorites- I really do prefer the fresh infusion over using tea with artificial flavors added. Using the white and green blend lends as well to a lighter color tea with more beautiful color instead of being mostly brown as black teas will do.
Put together in a few minutes with fresh berries, this is even easy enough to make multiple batches to fill a dispenser for your guests.
Join me all week as I share recipes for bbq’s and cookouts with you. Monday’s post was all about St. Louis BBQ’d Pork Steaks. And yesterday I shared a delicious appie: Deviled Eggs with Capers and Dill. Be sure to stay tuned for Thursday and Friday when I share my recipes for Caesar Cole Slaw and Savory Garlic Grilled Potatoes along with tons of other recipes from favorite bloggers.
BBQ and Cookout recipes from blogging friends:
- BBQ Grilled Corn on the Cob by The Spiffy Cookie
- Brown Butter Blondies by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Calico Beans with Hamburger by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Patriotic Blueberry Jello Cheesecake Salad by Daily Dish Recipes
- Easy White Bean Salad by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Burrata Platter by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa by Food Above Gold
- Grilled Pork Thai Bowl by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Grilled BBQ Strawberry Shortcake by Our Good Life
- Grilled Tuscan Chicken Flatbreads by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Vegetables with Whipped Avocado Feta Dip by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Honey Citrus Chicken Sandwiches by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Jalapeno Bacon Baked Beans by Sweet Beginnings
- Kaiser Rolls by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- No Bake Oreos and Cream Dessert by Family Around the Table
- Red Skinned Potato Salad by The Beard and The Baker
- Salami and Cream Cheese Roll Ups by Cookaholic Wife
- S’mores Bars by Back To My Southern Roots
- Strawberry Green Iced Tea by Palatable Pastime
You Might Also Like:
Strawberry Iced Green Tea
- 1 cup chopped ripe strawberries
- 8 regular Celestial Green tea with White Tea blend teabags
- 4 cups hot water
- 4 cups cold water
- Bring hot water to a boil with chopped strawberries.
- Add tea bags, remove from heat and steep 15 minutes.
- Strain tea and top up with the 4 cups cold water.