Here I am adding recipes for basic items you can make yourself, because the quality is so much better and you can save tons of money doing this. Spice Mixes, Baking mixes, items you would normally buy pre-made in the market.
Welcome to Palatable Pastime!I'm Sue Lau and I am cooking up kitchen love in Cincinnati Ohio with an emphasis on Heartland, Southern US and Amish cooking as well as Ethnic cuisine.
Recent Recipes & Reviews
- Radical Reuben Sandwiches #SundaySupper
- Carrot and Raisin Salad
- Sauerkraut Pie
- German Sundae
- Slow Cooker Berliner Style Pea Soup (Erbsensuppe)
- Sauerkraut and Ham Balls
- Wursteplatte with Potatoes and Paprika Cream Gravy
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Kaffee Kuchen) #SundaySupper
- Spicy Jalapeno Pretzel Mix
- Beer Battered Pickle Chips
What I’m Tweeting:My Tweets
Always a place at my table...
- 1,128,141 hungry people were here