Here I am adding recipes for basic items you can make yourself, because the quality is so much better and you can save tons of money doing this. Spice Mixes, Baking mixes, items you would normally buy pre-made in the market.
Let’s Get Social!
Welcome to Palatable Pastime!I'm Sue Lau and I am cooking up kitchen love in Cincinnati Ohio with an emphasis on Heartland, Southern US and Amish cooking as well as Ethnic cuisine.
Recent Recipes & Reviews
- Biscuit and Gravy Casserole
- Bacon Flatbread with Roasted Garlic Ricotta
- American Goulash
- Duck Ragout with Creamy Polenta #WinePW
- Meatball and Chickpea Curry (Kofta Choley)
- Lemongrass Salmon
- Spinach and Roasted Beet Salad
- Sprouted Wheat Bread #BreadBakers
- Shaksuka with Potatoes
- Swiss Steak #SundaySupper
What I’m Tweeting:My Tweets
Always a place at my table...
- 1,402,045 hungry people were here