Curry Scrambled Eggs
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2-3 griddled flat bread (thepla, naan, paratha or roti flat bread) (optional)
- sliced serrano chile peppers (optional)
- halved cherry tomatoes (optional)
Bring eggs to room temperature and crack into a bowl.
Whisk eggs with sour cream, milk, flour, curry powder, salt and pepper until blended.
Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet and pour egg mixture in.
Cook over low heat, lifting cooked eggs up from the bottom with a spatula until all are set.
Serve eggs on flat bread with cilantro, and sliced chiles , and tomatoes on the side.
Calories: 489kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 17gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 936mgPotassium: 140mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 360IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 159mgIron: 1mg