M&M Pretzel Flowers
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
This is an idea I first saw on Pinterest from the “TwoSisters Crafting blog” and wanted to make for the Easter holiday. It called for M&Ms, square pretzels, and chocolate melting wafers. Maybe mine weren’t the best wafers to use (Ghiradhelli) because this just didn’t work out for me, so I scrapped the plan early on with the wafers and tried to do my best save with a can of ready-made icing I had in the fridge.
The wafers probably work fine for everybody else but me.
It works out much easier with frosting, with no melting of wafers, although the frosting will be a bit softer. Not a problem for me though. I think they are cute and would be nice set out on Easter or at a Springtime birthday party on a plate.
I hope you have a great holiday weekend, no matter which holiday you celebrate (most everyone has a Spring holiday of some sort) but even if you don’t, just enjoy them for Springtime’s sake. And chocolate. One never needs an excuse for that.
M&M Flower Pretzels
- 1 bag square pretzels (Snyders of Hanover thins)
- 1 bag plain chocolate M&Ms in springtime colors
- 1 tub ready made vanilla icing/frosting
- Place dab of frosting on each pretzel and add seven chocolate M&Ms with one in the center and six around (I used yellow as my centers).
- Serve or store between waxed paper in an airtight container.
From the kitchen of palatablepastime.com
Join my recipe group on Facebook for more recipes from blogger friends around the world!
You might also like: