Kohlrabi is a wonderful vegetable that is related to turnips and cabbage. It makes a great addition to cole slaw. This recipe is quite quick and easy to put together if you use your food processor to shred the vegetables.
- 12 ounces kohlrabi, trimmed
- 6 ounces shredded cabbage (green)
- 4 ounces shredded cabbage (red)
- 2 ounces carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing (prepared ranch dressing)
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Splenda (or amount to taste)
Shred/grate vegetables with a food processor or box grater and toss together in a bowl.
Whisk together remaining ingredients and stir into slaw.
Refrigerate for a few hours to blend flavors.