Strawberry Lemonade Martini
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
This post is intended for adults 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please exit the page here and enjoy a recipe suitable for my younger blog fans please. For all adults, please drink responsibly.
My recipe of the day is for a wonderful summertime centric strawberry lemonade martini. Which I am posting along with a group of friends as part of a collection of martini recipes for National Martini Day.
Variation on a Theme
Essentially, this is an interesting variation of the classic Lemon Drop Martini. It takes those flavors on a sharp left turn with the addition of a homemade fresh strawberry syrup. (Which I have included the recipe for here on my blog) and which is really quite simple to make.
The flavors are fantastic, with enough bite of alcohol without feeling like you are sipping on gasoline. I think it would be great for sipping outdoors on any summer evening watching a beautiful sunset. It does have that kind of warm glow!
Check out these other fun martini recipes for #NationalMartiniDay:
- Bikini Martini from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Martini from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Classic Cosmo from Books n’ Cooks
- Classic Lemon Drop from Our Good Life
- Coconut Ciroc Martini from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Coconut Orange Mango Martini from Daily Dish Recipes
- Creamy Chocolate Martini from Sweet Beginnings
- The Dirty Martini from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- French Martini from Food Above Gold
- Hawaiian Martini from Family Around the Table
- Strawberry Lemonade Martini from Palatable Pastime
- Tamarillo-tini from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Watermelon Guava Martini from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
You Might Also Like:
First, summer in the south would not be complete without peaches heavy on the trees, honeysuckle on the breeze, and sitting on the veranda with a white peach and honeysuckle infused martini in hand.
Next, the classic tequila sunrise cocktail gets a desert twist with the addition of prickly pear syrup instead of the usual grenadine.
Then, the Prickly Pear Margarita is a real show stopper with its stunning color from a cactus pear syrup made simply from scratch.
And we must not forget to pour our libations to the Gods of Summer this labor day with a feisty red wine cooler.
And finally, the Strawberry Shandy is a wonderful and refreshing take on lemonade-infused beer with the fruity flavors of strawberry!
Strawberry Lemonade Martini
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/4 ounces lemon juice
- 1-1/2 ounces strawberry syrup
- 1 ounce limoncello liqueur
- superfine sugar glass rim
- lemon slice garnish
- whole strawberry garnish
- Moisten rim of glass with strawberry syrup and dip glass inverted into a tray of superfine sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, strawberry syrup and limoncello.
- Shake vigorously to chill the drink.
- Strain into sugar-rimmed glass.
- Garnish with fruit and serve.
See recipe: https://palatablepastime.com/2019/06/18/fresh-strawberry-syrup-palatablepantry/
Join my recipe group on Facebook for more recipes from blogger friends around the world!