Asiago Herb Bread (ABM) makes a nice and cheesy one pound loaf with a mild herb flavor using your bread machine.
INGREDIENTS FOR ONE POUND LOAF:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
INGREDIENTS FOR 1-1/2 Pound LOAF:
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1-1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1-1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
Place ingredients in your machine in the order given by your manufacturer.
Select the light or sweet bread setting, if able, and start cycle.
Remove loaf from machine when done and remember to remove the mixing blade if it remains in the bottom of the loaf. Let cool.
Join my recipe group on Facebook for more recipes from blogger friends around the world!