Makes a one pound loaf for your bread machine. Nice and cheesy with a mild herb flavor.
INGREDIENTS FOR ONE POUND LOAF:
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
INGREDIENTS FOR 1-1/2 Pound LOAF:
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3-1/4 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1-1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1-1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
Place ingredients in your machine in the order given by your manufacturer.
Select the light or sweet bread setting, if able.