Brookies are delicious brownie-cookie hybrids super simple and easy to make!
Brookies are wonderful gems of brownie-cookie hybrids that are dead simple to make. The cookie dough sinks into the brownie batter for a pleasantly different and wonderful taste! While chocolate chip cookie dough may be an immovable, powerful thing, chocolate has always been an unstoppable force. So when these two titan flavors meet, the result is an explosion of delight in your mouth! And all for around two dollars.
- 1 (7.5 ounce) packet Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 (10.25 ounce) packet Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- shortening (for greasing muffin tin)
For the Mixes:
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the brownie mix with the vegetable oil, egg, and 2 tbsp. water; set aside.
- Mix together the cookie mix with the softened butter and water; set aside.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin tin and divide the brownie dough into the cups.
- Divide the cookie dough among the muffin tins as well, dropping each portion right on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes in the pan, then turn out and finish cooling on a wire rack.
You might also like: