Delicious mashed roasted cauliflower with savory boursin cheese and chives!
This recipe is posted for Donna, via Palatable Pastime’s Can’t Find a Recipe page, by request.
If you can’t find the particular type of recipe you are looking for, post a message in the comments box on that page and I may be able to obtain or develop it for you.
This recipe uses roasted cauliflower as part of the usual cauliflower mash. I think it offers a drier, less waterlogged texture and the simple roasting process helps bring out the flavor!
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 ounces softened “garlic and herb” boursin cheese
- 2 tbsp. dried snipped chives
- Heat oven to 400F
- Toss cauliflower lightly with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until it is lightly browned.
- Puree in food processor.
- Mix with 2 tbsp. melted butter, 2 tbsp. sour cream and softened boursin cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in 2 tbsp. dried snipped chives.
You Might also Like: