By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
Pineapple lemonade is my recipe of the day for Tropical Flavors with the From Our Dinner Table blogging group. We like to post similar recipes on the same day. It’s fun and adds interest to blogging. And readers get to find a collection of similar recipes that either go together in the same meal or offer choices.
Today we are sharing tropical themed recipes and I am enthused about this recipe since it has all the simplicity in the world going for it.
You can use fresh juice you extract yourself from a pineapple. Or it is easy enough to use bottled or frozen juice. Lemons are easy enough with a juicer- I don’t really care for reconstituted lemon juice and don’t recommend it here.
It really loses flavor in processing.
But if you want to have fresh flavored juices handy at all times, just juice the lemons and freeze in ice cube trays. Pop the frozen cubes into a freezer ziplock.
Each cube of lemon juice should be about 2 tbsp. And about 8 cubes will make a cup of juice.
From Our Dinner Table
- Coconut Cake by Family Around the Table
- Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Hawaiian Chicken by Making Miracles
- Mango Chile Margarita by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Mango Margarita by Art of Natural Living
- Pina Colada Tacos by Blogghetti
- Pineapple Cupcakes with Coconut Cream Icing by That Recipe
- Pineapple Lemonade by Palatable Pastime (You are Here!)
- Sourdough Hummingbird Muffins by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
You Might Also Like:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Stir together and serve over ice.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which offer sources for ingredients and equipment, if needed. Clicking on them doesn’t cost you anything but helps pay the electric bill and keep the blog lights on should you purchase anything during your visit! Thanks for your support.