Little tandoori-style burgers with a yogurt sauce. You could also make these with ground turkey, or regular size if you prefer. This will serve tow as an entree sandwich dish, or you can get 3 or more servings out of this as an appetizer.
Cooked patties with vegetables and spicy yogurt sauce
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs (dry)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon tandoori masala spice (I use Rajah brand)
- YOGURT DRESSING
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- Coconut oil or other cooking oil
- 2 large leaves leaf lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- Slider buns, toasted (6 buns)
Stir together burger ingredients and shape into 6 small patties. Chill.
Stir together yogurt dressing.
Cook chicken patties in a small amount of coconut oil in a skillet until they are cooked through; in another skillet, cook up the onion and red pepper at the same time in a little oil.
Serve cooked patties on slider rolls with lettuce, onion, peppers, and a little yogurt sauce.