Garlic Chicken tenders are pan cooked and simmered with tons of garlic in a garlicky wine sauce in less than 30 minutes.
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
Jump to Recipe
Garlic Chicken is my recipe of the day with the blogging group From Our Dinner Table. We group on Sundays to post new recipes on a common topic. This week the recipes are all garlic-centric.
This is an older recipe of mine going back into the early oughts. I do revisit my older recipes from time to time when I have the opportunity.
I love this one for the burst of garlic flavor. As well as how quickly it cooks up. I serve this on weeknights with steamed rice, and a hot vegetable or tossed salad. Very quick and easy.
Great Garlic Recipes
- Garlic and Sea Salt Pita Chips from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Garlic Parmesan Sourdough Bread from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mini Garlic Monkey Bread from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Open Face Sandwiches with Garlic Aoili from Art of Natural Living
- Orange Maple Garlic Chicken from Jen Around the World
- Slovakian Creamy Garlic Soup from Pandemonium Noshery
- Spicy Garlic Ginger Sauce from That Recipe
- Spicy Cheesy No Knead Roasted Garlic Sourdough Bread from Magical Ingredients
- Garlic Chicken from Palatable Pastime
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you’re at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
You Might Also Like:
4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp
4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp makes quick work of party appetizers when guests unexpectedly drop by, going from kitchen to table in no time.
Oven Roasted Garlic
Oven roasted garlic is an easy method for roasting whole garlic in your oven for use in recipes, salad dressings, spreads and more.
Drunken Garlic Crockpot Roast
Drunken Garlic Crock Pot Roast combines a beef chuck roast with aromatics and lager beer in the slow cooker for a comforting homestyle meal.
Spicy Garlic Dill Pickle Dip
Jazz up your backyard barbecue snack bowl with this simple and easy spicy garlic dill pickle dip for your favorite chips.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Tender caramelized roasted cauliflower florets with savory garlic and Parmesan are a simple yet healthy side dish.
- 1 Large saute pan
Chicken and Garlic:
- 2 heads garlic separated into cloves
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts cut into tenders
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Garlic Wine Sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Peel and separate cloves of garlic, and cook in the oil until lightly browned; remove from pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then dredge in flour.
- Gently tap off excess flour then brown in the oil you cooked garlic in.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add broth, wine, salt, pepper and flour to pan, whisking to stir.
- Cook over low heat until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add garlic cloves and chicken to pan and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or potatoes, and a hot vegetable or salad.
Don’t Forget to Pin and Save the Recipe!
Join my recipe group on Facebook for more recipes from blogger friends around the world!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which offer sources for ingredients and equipment, if needed. Clicking on them doesn’t cost you anything but helps pay the electric bill and keep the blog lights on should you purchase anything during your visit! Thanks for your support!