Monster Burgers dress up nicely for your spooktacular burger night meals and includes a recipe for the perfect burger seasoning.
By Sue Lau | Palatable Pastime
Monster Burgers is my recipe of the day for the blogging event Halloween Treats Week. This is an annual event full of favorite blogger recipes to celebrate All-Hallows Eve. Glad you could join us!
For my offering, I have a recipe for monster burgers. Of course you have seen this type of thing making the rounds. My recipe will include ingredients I use in my standard burger.
And a must-have for that is my Longhorn Steakhouse seasoning recipe. I put it on all sorts of things. Not just burgers.
Welcome to 2023’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event!
If you’re new here, Welcome! If you’re a returning haunt, welcome back!
#HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife . You’ll find that this fun and spooky event is an online, week-long event that is filled with some frightfully fun Halloween treats and recipes from some fantastic Halloween loving bloggers!
For this years 6th annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 18 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! You can following the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media to collect all of these frightful recipes to use at your own Halloween parties and events!
Make Sure to check out all of the fun Halloween recipes that we’re sharing this week!
Today’s Halloween Recipes:
You Might Also Like:
Spider web taco dip turns a Mexican seven layer dip into a scary good Halloween party appetizer dip for chips.
Jack O’Lantern Tostadas are a super easy way to make an All-Hallows Eve supper that will please kids young and old alike.
Ghost Cheddar Popcorn is devilishly spiced and not for the faint of heart, although it is manageably spicy.
Chili Cheese Sloppy Joes are a comfort food twist on the usual sloppy joe, packed with tons of flavor and cheese.
Deviled eggs get a spooky Halloween costume when dressed up as a Jack O’ Lantern with homemade orange pimento cheese spread.
Click stars in the recipe card to rate.
- 4 toothpicks
- 2 burger buns
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 teaspoon Longhorn steakhouse seasoning see recipe link in post
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 sliced black olives
- 3 slices white cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 thin slices red onion
- 1 large barrel dill pickle
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Mix Longhorn seasoning into beef.
- Divide beef into8 ounce portions and shape into a patties with a hole in the center.
- Cook in skillet until they are 145F for medium.
- Place one slice of cheese on top of each burger and allow to melt.
- Cut remaining slice of cheese in half with a zig-zag cut to use for teeth.
- Build burger with toppings on warm buns, using lengthwise slices of the pickle as the tongue, and skewering tomatoes with toothpicks, pushed into the top of the buns, leaving a small bit of toothpick on top to also skewer the black olives for eyes, as shown in photos.
- Make sure toothpicks get removed before eating, especially checking on children. Nobody needs a tooth pick stuck into the roof of their mouth.
Don’t Forget to Pin and Save the Recipe!
Above all, join my recipe group on Facebook for more recipes from blogger friends around the world!
or scan the code to join
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which offer sources for ingredients and equipment, if needed. The links can be clicked by you, nothing will be charged to you but the electric bill will be helped to pay and the blog lights will be kept on if anything is purchased by you during your visit! Thanks for your support.